Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Downing Street Memo: Either You Want Answers From Chump or You Don't

Remember the crap from the chump: "either you are with us or, you are against us".
I don't know who "us" is but, I have never been in agreement with any republican or conservobot in my life. I guess I can't get my head that far up my ass.

Now, with the Downing Street Memo we have evidence of criminal activity by the chump and his criminal enterprise (no surprise here) that needs to be answered so we can determine what actions can and will be taken against the regime occupying our government and Iraq.

Here is a story that takes this issue to task:

"(KRT) - Do you want to know?

That's the only popular division that matters in the United States today: Those who want to determine once and for all if President Bush knowingly ``fixed the facts'' regarding Iraq, thereby misleading Congress and the American people into supporting an unnecessary war, and those who will cover their ears and hum loudly in order to maintain their belief that Bush and his advisors remain above reproach."
More Here>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home