Sunday, July 03, 2005

Example of Conservoscum Ignorance

Here is a letter a conservoscum wrote the Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) bitching about all these "liberal" policies that are ruining our country. I couldn't believe it.....there isn't a smart one in the whole bunch.

Here is a snip of this letter:

"Liberals have turned the United States Constitution and its Amendments into “breathing” Political Documents. These documents are meaningless unless they are respected and honored. We have to take our Country back or we will soon not have a Country." More here>>>

Clearly, this idiot is blind to what the chump and his crime family are doing to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. But, maybe I should give the guy a break...his mental problem was probably diagnosed on a video tape by Dr. Frist (Quack-TN).

I gotta say, though, the preacher dude (a dedicated republiscum) I'm working with knows that there needs to be a change to a more liberal America.....maybe it was the threat of the nine-story fall that convinced him.

Off to the mountains with my daughter...have a great holiday and remember that independence starts with a liberal 'we' and not a conservoscum 'I'.

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 10:30 AM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

Republicans are in denial, severe denial. I dont' know what has gotten into them. I have always seen Graham to be one of the more sane Senators. They are ruining our country, not the other way around. They drive me fucking nuts. First is a Quack, and so are the rest of his "christian" buddies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home