Monday, May 30, 2005

Liberal vs. Winger Test.










Your Political Profile



Overall: 5% Conservative, 95% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal






I ran across this test over at Gun Totin' Liberal, Take it and post your results....it's kinda fun!!

I will work on getting rid of that 5% conservative streak in me....damn, I feel dirty already!! :)

5 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 8:45 AM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

My Political Profile

Overall: 30%Conservative-70%liberal

Social Issues: 100% liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25%Conservative--75%Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50%-50%

Ethics: 100% liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative--25% liberal


The only reason my def. and crime is so hight is because I am for the death penalty.

Kick me in the ass if you wish.

 
At 5/30/2005 8:46 AM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

I willl explain myself over at my blog soon. I wrote an essay on the death penalty, that should be enough to explain.

 
At 5/30/2005 9:41 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

I am for the death penalty in cases that involve children and for lying, inept terror supporting republicans.:)

 
At 5/30/2005 12:03 PM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

I am for it when people kill children, definitely. But, I believe that people should accept the consequences of their actions. The death penalty should not be given to someone who is mentally ill, unless properly medicated at the time which would make them aware of their actions.

 
At 5/30/2005 12:03 PM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

Hey Patriot Here is a kick ass website:

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/reich-wing/

Read: How To Debate a Liberal: A Guide For Today's Republicans

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home