Sunday, July 17, 2005

The DLC and Reviling Rove

The DLC, also known as the Democratic Leadership Council, or as I call them, the Dick Licking Centrists, are shilling for the scum by trying to get people to take their eyes off the ball.

Democrats, real ones I mean, need to take a look at what these ass-kissers agenda is and eliminate the DLC from every facet of the Democratic Party and replace it's members with Democrats. Real Democrats.

Democrats don't need to be centrist or moderate unless, they like the feel of the force of suction around their lips as they are adhered to the ass of the republican, conservative scum they are trying to please.

Take Rove down....and the scum's house of cards will fall. No one likes treasonous traitors like we have today in the republiscum party unless, of course, you happen to be in lockstep with their fascist agenda.

Keep the Downing Street Memo issue alive. The regime occupying our government can be dealt with in house if not, then international help will need to be called in to perform drastic measures.

Remember, only fools buy into the DLC, republiscum message.

5 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 5:57 PM , Blogger halcyon67 said...

I have to agree, but I have to disagree.

I have to agree with the fact that the DLC has caused some people and has furthered the notion that the Democratic Party is not united. Since the DLC and the DNC along with the democratic populace have different views.

I have to disagree with you statement that Democratic Centrists aren't really Democrats. Um, hmm, some people consider me to be a moderate (on some issues I am), and I don't think that any position of mine and the degree of liberality it holds should be used as a justification for that I am a really a Democrat. I don't adhere to the Bushian Philosophy, you know that.

I usually agree with all of your statements, but that one I can't. Sorry. Still friends and liberal comrades?

 
At 7/22/2005 5:26 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Samantha...I don't see you as a moderate....holding hands and walking lockstep with the republiscum.

Always friends and allies...always.

 
At 7/22/2005 5:28 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

James....think for once for chrissakes....I don't give any info to the enemy....unlike you righties.

I see you are claiming Liberitarian status now....FYI, you wouldn't make a pimple on a Libs ass.

 
At 7/23/2005 6:13 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

"I love how caring of a person you are. I still find it amazing that someone allowed themselves to mate with you."

It's nice not being a righty...I don't have to go out and rape kids or beat women.

 
At 7/23/2005 6:14 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

"BTW, I've never called myself a Republican."

You don't have to...I can smell bullshit a 100 miles away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home