Sunday, September 19, 2004

Vote for Bush...Get Drafted.

I always suspected this would happen. There were just too many signs of things gone wrong in the U.S.Armed Forces. At Fort Carson, Colorado, soldiers are threatened with an immediate trip to Iraq if they do not re-enlist. Young men on leave from duty in the Middle East have told me that Iraq is almost a guaranteed death sentence and that nothing is going right over there.
We get misinformation from the media (on the Bush Crime Family's orders, I'm sure) that list so many soldiers dead and this many wounded. The actual tally of wounded is about 10,000 soldiers greater than the regime leaders want you to know. They just change what injury qualifies as a casualty.
If you are 18-34 years of age, have any work experience, you are going to be drafted. Count on it. No deferments, no favors and no hope. You will, ultimately, be in the hands of an incompetent coward who, could not fulfill his duty to the United States. And you want to vote for a lying scumbag named George Bush??
Remember when you vote to vote the right way...your life may depend on it.

9 Comments:

At 9/20/2004 10:05 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/20/2004 10:11 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Hi Justin,
Hang in there young man. Senator Kerry is going to bring this up soon.
I understand your woe, though. Getting drafted by a regime that consists of the most cowardly and spineless people is ironic.
Here is how I approach people with kids your age:
I ask them which one of their kids they would sacrifice...well, they always say none but, that is when I say that 'none' is not an option. You have to sacrifice one of your kids to the religious right so that they have cannon fodder for their religious crusade and to secure oil for their corporate pals.
I get mixed responses and I have, actually, converted 33 republicans to reality and they changed to the Democratic Party. At the very least, I leave them with the thought that one of their kids is on the chopping block. Try it out.
Hang in there, Justin. Their are a lot of us liberal Democrats that are fighting our asses off for young folks like you.

 
At 9/21/2004 5:39 AM , Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2004 5:46 AM , Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2004 8:54 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Moron,
I don't have to defend myself to you. Calling me a liar is getting personal and your lack of knowledge about issues is very evident.You commie right-wingers are getting desperate and unable to debate with any normalcy.
And, to update you, 4 more republicans changed their party affiliation last night so, I have converted 37...sorry about the miscount.
And please provide credible sources....you must look outside the US if you insist on using mainstream media.
I am deleting your posts because your links run across the page, they are worthless, anyway.

 
At 9/21/2004 12:19 PM , Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

I think we all know WHY you deleted my links. This one will probably be deleted too, so what the hell... Typical democrat, afraid of the truth.

 
At 9/21/2004 12:30 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Moron,
Everything here is the truth and verified. Your leader, the coward from Crawdad can't say that.
Read, read and read.....quit watching Faux news...learn something. You really don't have to be an idiot all your life.

 
At 9/21/2004 12:46 PM , Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

Wow, I (seriously) question your ability to "convert" and get my post removed (censorship), whilst you call me an "idiot" (hypocrite) for citing USA Today, a beloved internationaly read liberal rag directly contradicting more than one of your earlier points. I say re-post my earlier comments and links! What are you afraid of? Removing them revealed your true character..tch tch tch.

 
At 9/21/2004 2:01 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

It ptobably just proved your beliefs, instilled by constant brainwashing by your right-wingnut idealogues.
I am not worried....you and your ilk are about to be flushed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home