Monday, December 20, 2004

More on the Twisted Religious Mind.

Let's say I have an 8 year-old son. Actually, let's say I'm 33 years-old and I have 9 kids with one on the way and I live in a 2 bedroom house. I also read the Scripture and decipher it to my best interests because, earlier in my life, my parents voted down education funding so that all our school system was left with was pennies, so that, the town government could spend whatever money they needed to put nativity scenes up at Christmas time. This left me with a poor reading comprehension.
So, I read the Scripture then talk to my wife about circumcising my 8 year-old son. The Scripture says I should do it, based on what I understand, and my wife agrees. So, I clean the deer hair and old deer blood off my 12 inch Buck hunting knife and tell the kid to get in the filthy bathtub. I then grab his foreskin and cut it off the best I can with that hunting knife.
Problems arise like Jesus did. My son bleeds profusely and I have to call for medical assistance and I get thrown in jail. As my case progresses it is determined that I have mild religious fervor that results in delusional thinking but, that I am able to stand trial.
I am extremely poor, coming from a flaming red state, Idaho, being chased by Child Protective Services the whole way to Clark County, Washington. Being poor was my motivation for doing this unnecessary deed but hey, the Scriptures and my wife told me to do it.
But, while I am doing my 3 years in prison I will try to find, in the Scriptures, where it says I have to sit in prison.

I hope it is a long, long 3 years for this fool....crimes against children is frowned upon in the prison population.

Story here>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home