Monday, April 18, 2005

That Cat Killing Coward

It seems Bill Frist just can't get enough of the believe in god bullshit. If one opposes anything of the criminal regime's then, you hate god. Did some god approve of buying cats and killing them in the name of medical research or was it a way for Frist to relieve pent up anguish at his failure to achieve complete manhood? No matter how you slice it there is but one question all these religious wackos need to answer: show proof that a god exists. It's that simple but, of course, they will refer to the book of fables called the "bible" and attempt to use it as a credible source. Sorry fundies...it doesn't make the list of credible sources.

No need to go into the science of life with these wackos....they have condensed smoke clogging the veins of critical thought. Side-tracked by the neighbors television viewing habits and their kinky sexual positions, the fundies fail at self-interpretation believing their existence is superior to any who question their beliefs.

Now in power, we have people with severely warped theological views and they intend to see that all are converted. A dangerous proposition at best because, there exists in the world people with a much higher intellect than these fundamentalists. Even some of the religious are getting fed up which makes one wonder if we could see a war of religious thought in this country. The bad part of that would be that some of us will be forced to get involved even though, we are not concerned about the ideas but, only of religion's acceptable place in public institutions.

But, march on anyway, Frist. Your meddling in private lives, inferring to some god in government affairs and your outright ignorance is doing America a larger favor in the long run...I only hope some of us don't have to hold our noses much longer.

7 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 10:02 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Blah, blah, blah.....PROVE that a god exists or ever existed......

Prove it....that's all I asked. Don't go on with all that other shit....prove the point.

 
At 4/19/2005 5:57 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

You can share your thoughts with someone else....I asked a simple question and I already know you and the legions of people before you cannot answer it. I truly would like evidence. But, I ain't gonna hold my breath.
I have asked that simple question for 35 years.....I have yet to receive any evidence.

 
At 4/19/2005 8:53 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Stick to my question righton.....your righty manuevers won't fly here. Answer the question.

 
At 4/20/2005 9:04 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Righton...don't answer questions with questions...it's that simple for people with intellect.

Warrior... answer right here....I don't want any of you knowing my email addy. And, you would never worry me enough to make me dodge you in any way.
Post your answer here....for all to see. I am not the only one interested in seeing it.

 
At 4/20/2005 10:19 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Quit dancing around the issue righton...answer the question.

 
At 4/20/2005 10:30 AM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Lame warrior....I like things public, others do to.

 
At 4/20/2005 2:25 PM , Blogger Union Patriot said...

Pretty good job. So, why is it that people who don't hang on every religious word or none at all being forced by wackos in the government to adapt to a philosophy or mythology that some believe?
Being forced to believe in something that may or may not be true or against one's belief is not a right....it is a crime.

By the way, I don't know if any gods exist and I am not required to prove they do or don't.....I don't use them as a crutch or a way to disguise my corruption.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home